Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Havin' a Good Time


















Mom & Karen were working on Christmas dinner and there were two Pyrex pans in the refrigerator. One had dressing (Joy's awesome recipe) with cranberries and sausage. The other had Mom's jello salad in it ( equally delicious). They both had foil over them. Mom was getting ready to come over to our house and told Karen to go ahead and put the stuffing in the oven and take it out in 20 min. Karen grabbed the Pyrex with tinfoil and put it in the oven. When she lifted up the lid she started yelling for Mom and said
" You'd better come quick. I think I melted the cranberries!"
Mom came our running to see what had happened to our stuffing and discovered that the Jello salad had been put in the oven instead. They couldn't stop laughing.

This is serious business!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For the last few days I have been thinking that I am not moving, I do not want to move, I love what I have here and will live with the consequences and I when I expressed those feelings to Mark he did not encourage me to feel or think differently. I just looked at the photos of my nephews and nieces and I begin to waver. Love these children so much I cannnot stand it.