Friday, July 2, 2010

Take a Wild Guess???

I was busy packing up for our camping trip and our dog Roxy walked by me and I noticed these weird bald patches all over her body. At first I thought that she might have some kind of skin condition going on and she was scratching herself. Upon closer examination I noticed that the bald spots had a blunt edge to it. Not something that you would get if you were itchy. I found that Roxy was not the only one with patches of hair missing.....

Barbie was entertaining herself and decided to play little miss pet shop and then went on to give herself a self make over. ( Didn't we just go through this with Nikki last year?)
I guess each kid has to go through this. At least with boys you can just give them a buzz.
Oh well, It will grow:)







No comments: