BeforeNoelle and Abbygail were awsome. Kyle was busy at track meets a lot of the time during the building process and so the two of them helped to do the heavy lifting and attatch the ledger board and clips to the house. They helped drill the bolts into the side of the house and they
were amazing. Talk about Girl power!



I know that this isn't the best picture but I wanted to show you what we have been working on. Once it is finish I'll take a shot when it's not cloudy and about to rain. I'm still working on the planter boxes with the strawberries around the edge. Next to the fence line I am going to build some boxes for herbs and some tomato plants. (Dad that top board that is going across needs to come off. I just had it there to stabilize the boards while attaching the hurricane ties. I just forgot to take it off for the picture. ) On the side I have two Japanese wisteria plants that are going to grow up and cover the top of the pergola with pink blossoms. I'm excited!



No comments:
Post a Comment