On one Saturday morning I woke up because I heard a scratching noise. It was my dog Roxy, she needed to use the bathroom. I got up grumbling and I took her outside. I complained about getting up early. I murmured about my life being boring. I grunted, "now I'll have to start my Saturday chores. I wish my life wasn't so boring. I wish something exciting would happen."Little did I know I was about to get my wish. While I was walking Roxy in the back yard I heard a bleeping noise. Bleep! Bleep! Bleep! Suddenly the sky turned black and in the middle of the cloud there were green and yellow lights. They started getting closer and closer! Roxy was so scared that she ran to the house with her tail between her legs. I was getting sucked up into the air towards the green and yellow lights. I wanted to scream but I couldn't and I knew at once that I was being abducted by aliens.
When I was inside the ship I saw green little men wearing thick black goggles and hot pink rubber gloves. They threw me into a cage. A couple of the aliens were arguing. One of them pointed at a tool on the table that looked like a chainsaw and then he pointed at me. I knew that I was in trouble. I looked around and then I noticed something crouched in the cage next to me. I recognized it was my friend Levi. I said to him, "we got to get out of here."
I found the greenest, nastiest toenail with some kind of fungus growing on it on the floor of my cage. While the aliens were arguing I picked up the nasty toenail and used it to pick the locks. While they weren't looking we ran down the hall and found a small air vent and we climbed into it. We were so nervous that we started letting out farts like atomic bombs. It smelt so bad one of the aliens held their nose and pointed down to land the ship. As soon as they touched ground they jumped out the portal hole to get some fresh air.
Levi and I snuck out of the ship and hid behind a boulder. After a while one of the aliens used a device to check the air. He comes out with a thumbs up and all the aliens board the ship. They took off and disappeared as fast as they came. Levi and I shook out heads and promised that we would never tell anyone what happened because nobody would believe us. Next time I'll be careful for what I wish for.



1 comment:
I just do not get what it is with you Perrymans and passing gas.
Good read Benjamin, the king of martin
Washington Perryman
Post a Comment