











Water Fight!
I'm gonna get you!












There is a funny story here. Noelle took her empty soda bottle and went and filled it up with ocean water. While Kyle was burying Ben in the sand she dumped it on him. Kyle laughed until he thought about the soda being pored on Ben and grabbed the bottle and said, "Don't waste the soda!" He chugged down three large gulps of it before he spat the salty water out of his mouth. It was so funny. You should have seen his expression. If we would have filmed it we would have surely been a winner on Americas Funniest Home Videos






Yes they even buried Mr. Winston. I think he liked the warm sand. He was such a good sport!






















2 comments:
As usual great photos with the nephews and nieces.You might find the following happy news;Joy created a folder and in it she puts photos from your blog and from Scott and Liz's blog. The name of the folder is "Photos for 2011 Family Calender". She also found the photo of Dad that you wanted.
Love
Mark
Great pictures! I can't believe how big everyone's getting!!!
Post a Comment