Every Sunday night it is a Delepine tradition to have breakfast for dinner. We have waffles with icecream, whipped cream and sometimes we put berries or baked apples with cinnamin. The kids love it. Every now and then I try to do a normal Sunday dinner and the kids protest. I guess waffles it is. Something everyone eats ( that's hard to accomplish in our family with some picky eaters) and it tastes delicious!Wednesday, April 7, 2010
Traditions
Every Sunday night it is a Delepine tradition to have breakfast for dinner. We have waffles with icecream, whipped cream and sometimes we put berries or baked apples with cinnamin. The kids love it. Every now and then I try to do a normal Sunday dinner and the kids protest. I guess waffles it is. Something everyone eats ( that's hard to accomplish in our family with some picky eaters) and it tastes delicious!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment